You have no items in your shopping cart.
Headquartered at Belleknowes Ind Est, Inverkeithing, Fife near Edinburgh and with an established customer base throughout the UK, SGM is one of the leading providers of both groundcare and garden machinery, offering a quality range of products and related services to a number of key markets:
- Commercial groundcare Councils and Contractors
- Turf maintenance professionals
- Golf Clubs
- Domestic home gardeners
Where possible we deliver added value support to customers through four core activities:
- Hire: As one of the UK's largest hirer of groundcare equipment, SGM has a varied range of products available from a number of the major manufacturers such as John Deere, Ransomes, Jacobsen, Hayter and Toro.
- Sales: SGM is currently one of the largest trade outlets for used machinery, with an ability to underwrite or purchase all types of groundcare and garden machinery.
- Service: Our fast, efficient and responsive service enables our customers to achieve up to 30% savings against their current costs, with the additional benefit of SGM’s fleet management system package and Key Performance Indicators.
- Parts: Through our strategic partnerships with a number of fast moving parts suppliers, SGM is able to offer customers the benefit of our volume buying discounts for any fleet requirements for the majority of brands such as Ransomes, John Deere, Hayter, Toro and Kubota.
Thanks to our large hire fleet and broad portfolio of services, SGM is also well placed to provide operational training as well as consultancy to existing and new customers.
At SGM our mission statement is "SGM want to be recognised as the market leader by offering a range of quality products and services whilst achieving profitable business growth".
Contact your nearest Service Centre for more more information on SGM's portfolio of products and services.
Alternatively, please visit our NEW showroom in Fife: Unit 16, Belleknowes Industrial Estate, Inverkeithing, Fife, KY11 1HZ
Showroom opening times:
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 12pm