Headquartered in Inverkeithing, near Edinburgh and with an established customer base throughout the UK, SGM is firmly established as a leading provider of groundcare and garden machinery, offering a quality range of products and related services to three key markets:
- Groundcare and turf maintenance professionals
- Domestic home gardeners
- Arboriculture and forestry professionals
We deliver added value support to customers through four core divisions:
- Hire: As the UK's largest hirer of groundcare equipment SGM has a varied range of products available from all the major manufacturers.
- Sales: SGM is currently one of the largest trade outlets for used machinery, with an ability to underwrite or purchase all types of groundcare, garden and forestry equipment across Europe.
- Service: Our fast, efficient and responsive service enables our customers to achieve up to 30% savings against their current costs, with the additional benefit of SGM’s fleet management system package.
- Parts: Through our strategic partnerships with a number of fast moving parts suppliers, SGM is able to offer customers the benefit of our volume buying discounts for any fleet requirements.
Thanks to our large fleet and broad portfolio of services, SGM is also well placed to provide operational training as well as consultancy to existing and new customers.
At SGM our core mission is to deliver performance improvement and added value to all our customers. On that basis, SGM increasingly works in partnership with its customers, sharing information and best practice to make the services we provide work.
Contact your nearest Service Centre for more more information on SGM's portfolio of products and services.
Alternatively, visit our showroom in Fife: SGM House, Belleknowes Industrial Estate, Inverkeithing, Fife, KY11 1HZ
Showroom opening times:
Monday - Friday: 8am-5pm, Saturday: 8am-1pm