You have no items in your shopping cart.
SGM acknowledge that we have a responsibility to the environment and are committed to a programme of continuous improvements which will reduce the environmental impacts of our operations.
The specific aims of the SGM Environmental Policy are as follows:
- To introduce and maintain a comprehensive environmental management system, which will form an integral part of our existing organisational culture of commitment to continuous improvement.
- To commit to continual improvement of our environmental performance and to comply fully with all relevant legislation, regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- To minimise the impact of our operations on the environment by means of a programme aimed at environmental performance improvement. Specifically, objectives and targets are established under the following headings:
- Waste management and minimisation
- Energy management
- Suppliers and sub-contractors
- In line with our proactive attitude to staff training and development, we will educate and motivate all employees to behave in an environmentally responsible manner.
- To prevent pollution in all parts of our operations.
- To promote our commitment to environmental responsibility with our contractors and suppliers, through making this policy available to stakeholders and the general public upon request.
This policy will be subject to regular review.