Thanks to our large fleet and broad portfolio of services, SGM is well placed to review and advise existing and new customers on operational and financial aspects of their business.
We offer a suite of products and services from sales of parts and machinery to contract hire of machinery and service contracts and can therefore provide impartial advice on how best to go about managing the ownership and maintenance cycle of your fleet of machinery.
SGM Consultancy is primarily focused upon offering advisory services to Contractors, Local Authorities and Golf Courses.
Our range of services include:
- Audit and verification of physical fleet.
- Operational fleet review to include utilisation levels and working practices.
- Review of fleet running costs including benchmarking of lifetime costs against other organisations.
- Review of working practices.
- Review of maintenance costs, practices and procedures.
- Benchmarking of KPI’s including for example workshop turnaround/ response times.
- Grounds maintenance practices and policies.
- Audit of machine utilisation.
- Training as required.
- Review/ development of HAV (Hand and Arm Vibration) policies and implementation of those policies.
- Review of revenue streams and wider operating costs.
- Identification of additional commercial opportunities that others in your sector may be implementing.
- Routes to and sources of finance.
For a free initial discussion without any obligation, please contact us on our Freephone number 0800 432 0440 or alternatively you can email email@example.com